Have an issue and not too sure what it is? Look no further, I can perform an assessment on your machine and troubleshoot and diagnose your issue. From there I can recommend to you the best way forward.
Please Note: This is the ‘first port of call‘ for most clients, especially for those instances where the issue is not obvious, an assessment can take a few minutes or a good number of hours, either way you’ll only pay the one-off standard fee, plus the even better news is that the fee is waived if you go ahead with my recommended repair.
How about that for value added service.
this service is included with silver & gold package support contracts
Please Note: All prices are inclusive of VAT. The above is a fixed price for both Business and Home customers where the repair is carried out at my premises, please see Onsite Visits for hourly pricing if you require this to be carried out at your location.
Frequently asked questions
What it means is this:
- You bring your machine to me for it to be assessed which costs £20.
- I spend however long it takes to diagnosing the issue.
- I’ll inform you what has caused the issue and what it will cost to remedy. So for example it’s infected and requires a Healthcheck which costs £45.
- If you agree to go ahead you will only pay me £45, the Assessment fee is now waived.
- If you choose not to go ahead, you’ll just owe the £20 for the assessment.
I cover Southend on Sea and it’s surrounding areas, including Leigh, Westcliff, Thorpe Bay, Shoeburyness, Wakering, Barling, Rochford, Stambridge, Hawkwell, Hockley, Rayleigh, Hadleigh, Canvey Island & Benfleet.
Area not listed? Don’t worry, send me a message, I’m sure I can squeeze you in.